Proposal/Tendering ManagerTREK Development SA, a pioneer in Advisory and Project Development & Finance, is seeking for experienced, enthusiastic and well balanced professional for the position of: Senior Proposal / Bid Manager EU & Domestic
The candidate will be the focal point of assessing and co-ordinating tendering/proposal activities in close collaboration with different departments of the company.
- Assessment, Coordination, supervision and participation in the visualization, preparation, submission, of project proposals and/or bidding through International/Domestic tenders in the context of EC programmes (H2020, ERDF/ESF, Cohesion Policy, EiB etc. tendering/funding Initiatives)
- Coordination, supervision and participation in the preparation of bids (technical/financial offers and supporting documents) for the provision of Advisory & Technical assistance services to public and public equivalent bodies (including the European Commission and its agencies) in Greece and the EU
- Business development (acquisition of new clients, expansion of collaborators’ networks, building bidding alliances etc.) in Greece and the EU
- Post Graduate degree in Science/Engineering, or Urban/Regional Development, or Economics /Public Administration from an accredited institution,
- Excellent English and Greek speaking and writing skills (reporting, drafting proposals/tenders)
- 5 years of experience in similar position with proven track record in tenders bidding and/or proposal writting.
- 5 years of experience in leading/guiding teams of experts (project managers / consultants / Administration personnel)
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND ASSETS:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of International/Domestic bidding/proposal writting in the field of Advisory & Technical assistance, focused either on Regional Development, or T.A. to Public Authorities, or INFRA design, advisory and financing, or energy related engineering consultancy (any of the above, the more the better).
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of EU & International tendering practices
- Excellent knowledge of public procurement rules in Greece
- Solid experience in project development management
- Knowledge of another EU language (preferably German, or Italian)
- Advanced computer literacy
- Strong managerial, organizational and administrative skills, ability to plan, coordinate and implement the tasks
- Drive, determination and the ability to take personal responsibility for delivery of high quality results meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent networking, communication and presentation skills
Office base in Athens,, GR.