Risk Management Services to the Hellenic Electricity Distribution Network (ΔΕΔΔΗΕ/HEDNO)TREK to provide Technical Assistance Advisory for the Risk Assessment & Management within the services portfolio of the Hellenic Electricity Distribution Network (ΔΕΔΔΗΕ/HEDNO). TREK to assess, prioritize and manage all the Risks associated with current operation of the Organization, as well as future incidents within the course of the Digital Transformation of the Entity.
TREK, in the context of this project, supports the Organization in tasks related to the following:
1. Analysis of the overall Risk Management mandate in specific organizational areas according to the structure of HEDNO, as well as relating this mandate to the general vision, strategic objectives and ERM framework roadmap of HEDNO.
2. Expanding and further developing the Risk Assumption cases in detail, as well as assigning individual cases to specific Risk Managers in specific Business Units.
3. Mapping of HEDNO Risk Assessment and Classification Methodology as a universal method of categorizing risks into various categories (e.g. financial, human capital, legal/regulatory, operational, strategic, technological) with the corresponding Business Units.
4. Analysis of the general risk categories to be used in HEDNO and correlation with the corresponding Business Units.
5. Complete the risk identification and assessment exercise for all risks.
6. Preparation of all the necessary documents, in a proper classification manner, under specific format, for the necessary activities of the Risk Management function between all relevant Business Units. Detailed implementation schedule/action plan to include work packages, deliverables, milestones for all activities listed above.
The deliverables of the project consist of:
1. Detailed report of the risk management mandate.
2. Detailed Risk Assumption Statements and Risk Assessment Methodology.
3. Further development of the HEDNO Risk Assessment Methodology and
4. Implementation of Risk Identification and Assessment Exercise for all identified risks.
5. Detailed implementation schedule, action plan and work packages for the actions above.