In April 2005 TREK Consulting was awarded a contract for the creation of new training programmes for the Apprenticeship Schools of the OAED (Public Organization for Employment) ,
In April 2005 TREK Consulting was awarded a contract for the creation of new training programmes for the Apprenticeship Schools of the OAED (Public Organization for Employment) , in parallel with the development of practical vocational training for students and unemployed. The project foresees the reform of 39 training programmes for an equivalent number of specialisations at the Apprenticeship Schools, awareness-raising for the employers, and the design of a register of companies where practical training can be done.
- The new training programmes will take into account the latest demands of the work environment and will promote increased specialisation. At the same time, companies and employers will become more aware of the vocational training programme environment.
- A national Register of employers and companies, per specialisation, will be created, including individual characteristics and selection criteria, in order to ensure effective vocational training for OAED students.
- An operational and expandable database will be set up, including all the registered companies, which will also enable geographical sorting of the companies. Thus, the companies will be monitored by the OAED according to their geographical location.
- Indices will be created regarding the size and sector of businesses, which will be monitored at central and regional level, and will establish evaluation criteria for the registered companies.
- An ex post evaluation of the above activities will also be carried out.
The project duration is 3 months, and the budget is 440.000 Euro.