P/V Renewables & Waste Technical Advisory Services - Preveza GRTREK assigned by the Municipality of Preveza, Greece the Technical support for the evaluation-selection, monitoring of works installation and pilot operation of a Photovoltaic (PV) system, for the electrification of the Waste Water treatment of Louros area. This is a mixed type green project, comprises of Waste treatment in parallel with Renewable energy production for the shake of the specific project electrification.
Within the framework of the relevant contract, the services that TREK will provide to the Municipality of Preveza comprises of:
- Support to the Municipality of Preveza in the evaluation and selection of the Contractor for the supply and installation of the PV station,
- Control of the installation methodology and pilot operation for compliance with the rules of art and science,
- Confirmation of the supply of the required materials, where required, for compliance with the technical specifications of the Project and based on the bidder's offer,
- Monitoring of the works related to the installation and pilot operation methodology in order to verify their compliance with the submitted schedule,
- Record the progress of the project in relation to the absorbed cost (S curve).