The position refers to the Strategy & Development Manager. The tasks include Preparation of proposals in the field of Economy and Regional Development within the context of National, EU and other programs. Participation in all stages (study of programs, search for partners, writing, submission, and monitoring)
- Preparation of proposals in the field of Economy and Regional Development within the context of National, EU and other programmes. Participation in all stages (study of programmes, search for partners, writing, submission, and monitoring).
- Project Management of awarded projects in the field of Technical Assistance and Development, within the context of the aforementioned programs. Responsibility for the full-scale project management (i.e. coordination of external partners, subcontractors, working teams within the company; monitoring of the progress; reporting; preparing deliverables).
- Participation in the projects implementation and contribution in tasks related to Strategy & Development.
- Provision of consulting services to company's clients in strategic and development issues.
- Bachelor and/or Master in Business Administration or Marketing of a higher education Institute from Greek State Universities, or equivalent widely prestigious institute abroad.
- Experience of at least 3 years in consulting business.
- Very good knowledge of the EC structure, programs, authorities, procedures, and proven experience in preparation and project management of relative projects.
- Very good knowledge of the National programmes (4th CFS), authorities, procedures, and proven experience in preparation and project management of relative projects.
- Perfect oral and written Greek and English skills.
- Perfect use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), MS Project, MS Outlook, Internet, MS Visio.
- Time management skills, ability to meet deadlines and complete projects within time and budget limits, ability to manage at the same time more than one project.
- Communications and organizational skills.
- Ambition, willingness to work in a demanding environment, interest to explore and grasp business development opportunities.
- Aesthetics, class and truth.