Manager Infrastructure Energy & Transport AdvisoryTREK Development, a top-tier Advisory in Project Development & Financing in Infrastructure/Energy, with 500MEUR under supervision is seeking for an experienced, hands-on, motivated SENIOR professional as follows: The position refers to the Management & Business Development of the Infrastructure / Energy (RES/E.E.) Advisory Unit
SCOPE OF WORK:
Project Development in the high end of the full development cycle from the concept note, design and drafting, up to the project management & financial blending of INFRA projects, mainly in Energy Efficiency/RES & Transport. Supevision of projects & hands-on involvement in Investment & Business Plans (top-bottom), as well as Advisory of Transport, Energy & Energy efficiency Projects (Technical Assistance)
The applicant should have the ability to:
- Identify, assess, design and support Infrastructure/Services Development projects by means of Technical Assistance & Consultation, with focus on Energy & Transport Project Finance/Development.(from Concept note, proposal/tender writing & preparation).
- Understanding of financial models and set KPIs, as well project assumptions, to reflect requested arrangements of the Project, on which the team is advising.
- Analyzing technical inputs and drafting/overviewing of detailed Plans in Energy Efficiency-RES systems (LED Lighting/Buildings retrofit/RES Infra), and/or on Transport projects. Preparation of top level reports. Lead projects.
- Drafting full-fledged Business Plans, with emphasis on feasibility/bankability, rationale, CBA & other techno-economic evaluation methods.
- Lead a team of in-house and external Engineers and Financial consultants.
The candidate should be capable to perform its duties within the full sales cycle of a project from intelligence and opportunity search, concept note formulation, stakeholders matching, initiation, search and preparation of business development activities, to project execution and Management.
Areas of the Advisory Services deployment is mainly targeted to the Governmental & Regional Authorities (GR, E.U.), Banking and Financial Institution Industry.
The candidate should hold a Graduate degree in Engineering/Science and preferably in Economics/Finance from an accredited Institution and be fluent in the English language. He/she must have a min 5 years of experience in similar Managerial position, good knowledge of the Market, with proven track record of relevant activities.
#Business Planning #Renewable Energy#Project Finance#Business Development#Energy Efficiency#Project Management#Street Lighting#Tender Writing#Transportation#LED Lighting Systems
Office base in Chalandri, Athens.